3DCoat Forums

Cuffins Sketchbook

cuffins

• Contributor

Some nice style here, If i may crit just on the eyes the appear a little flat to the sockets. rest is superb though. Very nice work.

[Edit] The second Sculpt is better but if you try and place the iris the outside corner of the eye will make the eyes appear to be looking outward. simply bringing the outside corner forward wil.l correct this, and allow better placement of the iris.

• Advanced Member

@all

THX for the nice words... :D

@LJB

great tips thank you...I didn't use spheres for the eyes in the first sculpt...you're right, they're to flat...I will correct this. Also with the second one...I didn't notice the eyes looking outward...but they do...when you staring hours at your model you're loosing control in some areas...your crits will help me a lot!

I'm on vacation this time...updates will come in a week.

greez, Rene

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member
I always like to see little toons like these. They are a nice break from all the 'serious' stuff. The heads are nice too though. More plz. =]

Thanks! Same for me...I like to built some sweet between those monsters around... :D

I have a view friends of it in mind...will do my best to get them out... ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...