3DCoat Forums

Free Textures I Create In Various Paint Programs

3d_sculptress

• Contributor

hi, all...I just like piddlin in my paint programs...so I thought I'd post some textures/images that hopefully some of you may find useful in your own projects.

I work in several different paint/photo programs,,here's the 'short list' of some that I work with......Corel Painter 10, Corel Paintshop Pro Photo Ultimate 12, Adobe Photoshop Elements 7, Twisted Brush 15, ArtRage 2, PD Artist Pro 4, Gimp,...etc.

I'll add more textures/images as I create them...if you see any that you like, feel free to right-click on the image(s) and save it to your pc folder...

the images are fairly large, 1024 X 748 ....these are texture images of grass and fur/hair...but I will be posting a variety of textures, etc.

you can give credit to me if you use any of my textures, but if not, that's ok, too...but some feedback would be nice if any of you find any of these or any of my future textures useful, so I'll know whether to keep posting them or not.wink.gif

thanks ..smile.gif

post-1992-12550050925378_thumb.jpg

post-1992-12550051425882_thumb.jpg

post-1992-12550051738426_thumb.jpg

post-1992-12550052068163_thumb.jpg

post-1992-12550052374735_thumb.jpg

post-1992-12550052747931_thumb.jpg

post-1992-12550053022566_thumb.jpg

post-1992-12550053466013_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

• Advanced Member

Thanks for uploading them. One thing though is that I think they're not seamless.

I can't check the others when I click a pop out comes out but there's no right click option to save the image with this new style in the forum.

• Contributor

Thanks for uploading them. One thing though is that I think they're not seamless.

I can't check the others when I click a pop out comes out but there's no right click option to save the image with this new style in the forum.

hi, geo...na, they aren't seamless yet...am working towards that, tho...will try to get seamless images posted by this weekend...as for saving them, it must be a setting in your pc,?.... I can right click on each pop out image, then select ''save picture as'' ....I'll try to get them uploaded to photobucket asap, tho, then you shouldn't have a prob there.

'edit' ..I thought maybe the reason I could right-click n save the images in this thread might've been because they were in my pc folder, so I went n checked some more images in the forum (that were posted by other members) ,and I can just right-click n save them, too,..so apparently it is in your settings on your pc (probablty your internet settings) .....but again, will try n upload them to photobucket,,may be a few days, tho.