3DCoat Forums

New gig

I got a call from an old client that I've done a lot of work with in the past who has a new project. Not sure how much I can say right now but he's going to have several hundred commercials to do and for them will need 50-60 graphics packages from me. So I'll be a busy bee for a few months. Brainstormed with him over the phone today a little bit but I'm not actually starting until probably next week. :)

• Advanced Member

I got a call from an old client that I've done a lot of work with in the past who has a new project. Not sure how much I can say right now but he's going to have several hundred commercials to do and for them will need 50-60 graphics packages from me. So I'll be a busy bee for a few months. Brainstormed with him over the phone today a little bit but I'm not actually starting until probably next week. :)

Are you saying you're giving us freelance work? :p

Are you saying you're giving us freelance work? :p:

Ha! Nice try. :p:

Well alrighty then!

Best of luck and may everything go right the first time. :D

Hope you have time to stop in and let us know to what degree your eyes are getting crossed. :)

Oh I'm not going anywhere, though I probably will be working in LightWave & Photoshop a lot more than 3DC. That is, unless Andrew comes up with something that changes how I apply photo & graphics based textures.