3DCoat Forums

3D-Coat Review in 3DWorld Magazine

ghib

• Advanced Member

Hello all, I was asked to write a review of 3DC last year and it's finally surfaced in the shops.

March 2010 Issue 127

I tried to be as objective as possible and unfortunately 3.2 has been released since the writing of the article (Andrew you're too fast)

Thanks to Rick Sarasin for the use of his Ostrich Voxel sculpt.

• Like 1

That's awesome. I've been asking them to do an article about it on their forum. Unfortunately I won't see it until next month (we get 3D World about a month after it hits news stands). I assume you gave it a positive review.

Edit: actually maybe it's longer since you have March already. I just bought the latest I could get the other day and it's the January Avatar issue (#125)

• Advanced Member

I tried to be as positive as possible while remaining honest and objective. I did point out some negative points but that's only to be expected in a review.

I think overall it's a pretty favourable review.

That's a shame it takes so long to get the latest editions in the US.

It's actually great to have 3D-Coat featured in such a good Issue of 3dWorld (It contains the buggy series tutorial by Mareck Denko and a production focus on Mass Effect2)